To gain cultural insight of our neighboring countries' education systems, Hemispheres Foundation organizes overseas community involvement programmes (CIP) for Singapore school students. The programmes are designed to allow our students to experience the school curriculum of the host country, while integrating environmental, cultural and social studies and community involvement activities.
Specifically, the Hemispheres Integrated Studies programme's objectives are to:
- raise awareness of environmental concerns
- understand that these environmental issues are global responsibilities
- instill the spirit of community service through community projects
- build compassion and a sense of responsibility among the pupils
- promote bonding with overseas pupils through the school exchange programme
Special itineraries can be tailored to meet the requirements of the participating schools. In addition, participating schools also have the option of engaging in Hemispheres Foundation's signature community involvement activities of assembling a water membrane purifying system for orphanages or social welfare centres that are victims of their environment.
To find out more about Hemispheres Foundation's overseas community involvement programmes (CIP) for Singapore students, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org